April 17, 2007
Hello dear friends,
I am so very thankful to the Lord to share with you that my dossier arrived in China on March 26th and was officially “Logged In” with the China Center of for Adoption Affairs (CCAA) on April 5, 2007!!!!!! Please join me in giving the Lord God a round of applause and a great shout of “Hallelujah”!!!!! Yes, the Lord allowed this whole dossier process and travel to China to be logged-in before May 1st, the deadline when China will no longer work with singles wishing to adopt. I AM TRULY AMAZED AT THE GOODNESS OF MY FATHER GOD and I do THANK HIM with all my heart for allowing me to walk this Journey of Faith and Hope!!! I received my Log-In date on April 6th – GOOD FRIDAY!!!! I think Mom and Jesus were sending me an Easter present!!!
It’s exciting to look back and see what I felt the Lord showing me on certain days when the date become significant to reaching my Sweet Angell! On April 5th, I was reading Psalm 77 and verses 12-14 caught my attention.
“I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. Your ways, O God, are holy. What God is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.”
WOW! I was actually praying for someone else when I first read this but now see that God was performing a miracle for me that very day! I would also like to encourage all of us to ask God to show us the miracles He works in our lives every day! What mighty deeds is God doing on your behalf today? Look for them! :o)
So what’s a Log-In date? It’s the date I start counting down to when my dossier will be up for review with CCAA. Right now it is taking up to 18 months for China to process a dossier once it has been logged-in. That seems oh so long to wait!!! Maybe we can pray for God to speed things up a bit! But…maybe God needs all that time to get me ready to be a Mommy!!!
Once my dossier is Logged-In it just sits in a room somewhere – I pray it’s in a fire safe vault after all that work and labor!!! In 18 months (or when God says it’s time), CCAA will take my dossier to what is like a “Review Room” where it will be critically reviewed and accepted or denied. If God says “YES”, my dossier will then go to the “Match Room” where they will match me with my Sweet Angel!!! Then I will be sent a “Referral” picture and medical information which I will take to an International Adoption doctor in Dallas. If the doctor thinks she is healthy, etc., I will accept the Referral and then…I get to prepare to travel to China to get her. Hooray!!! I have a long wait ahead of me. BUT I HAVE MY LOG-IN DATE!!!!! Please take a pink pen and circle April 5th on your calendar. :o)
As I wait, I have lots to read and parenting classes to attend and lots to pray for. I am asking God to give me specific things to pray for my Sweet Angel and her birth family. If God lays something on your heart to pray for, would you consider emailing me and I will add it to my list. THANKS!
You all have played such a major part in my Journey of Faith and Hope to get to my Sweet Angel! I am so very grateful for each of you! Thank you for always asking me how things are going. Thanks for your emails and especially for your prayers on my behalf and now for Sweet Angel! Thanks for reading these “novel” emails!!!
My love and prayers to you! Don’t forget to look for your miracles! :o)
gwen
No comments:
Post a Comment