My First Picture

My First Picture
Gillian Suzanne DiBao

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sweet Angel Email #5

March 14, 2007

Hello Everyone!

My Sweet Angel’s dossier arrived safely from the Chinese Consulate in Houston. FedEx took the dossier and me on a stressful journey from Thursday until I found it at the front door on Friday, 3/9! There was a slight mishap in the shipping back to me, but FedEx was great to keep in contact with me and let me know what was going on! I’m learning to expect Satan to try to keep things stirred up! How thankful I am that GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL! I do believe that my heavenly Father has a mighty band of angels encamped around those papers!!!

I finished the final touches over the weekend and the dossier has again flown away on a FedEx plane and has landed in Colorado at the CCAI office. This is an answer to all of our prayers that my dossier is complete and at the agency by March 13th!!!! Praise the LORD!!!!! I was still sad to let it go!!! I’ve lived and breathed this since December 18th when I received my acceptance and God set me on this course. How I pray I’ve done everything correctly and that it will pass this next step of the “Critical Review”!!! Amanda Bricker is my dossier contact at CCAI. She and the dossier team will be reviewing my documents for the next 10 to 15 working days. If it passes the critical review, it is then translated into Chinese by the translation team – one of which is named Gwen. {Never thought I’d see a Chinese lady with my name. :o)} The dossier will then be bound into a book form with my picture portfolio and the agency will write a letter of recommendation to the Chinese. Amanda is going to email me when this process is complete and my dossier is on its way to China!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!?! China is taking approximately four weeks to “LOG IN” dossiers which will push me right up to the May 1st deadline for singles! ONLY GOD can get all of this done on time. I am a little nervous that CCAI will find something wrong…but…I will look to God and know He will keep me focused on Him and trusting Him ALONE!

This really has been an incredible journey! ONLY GOD could allow this new hope to spring into my heart! ONLY GOD could pull me up from the sadness of loss and depression from losing my mom and give me a reason to sing again. ONLY GOD can cause all things to work together for good and for His ultimate glory!!! ONLY GOD can give me favor with all of those involved in this decision and give me a unanimous YES! ONLY GOD can bring me to my knees to worship Him and thank Him for all that He means to me! Even if all of this adoption process stops and God says “no”, I am forever grateful to my loving LORD for helping me to see that there is hope for a happier tomorrow!

Again, I thank each of you for reading my emails and I pray I’m not boring you with all of this! I am so very grateful for the love, prayers, and support you’ve given!!! :o)

Much love to all of you and know you are in my prayers!!! I’ll be in touch!

gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment