March 2, 2007
Hey Everyone! I wanted to update you on the traveling of my Sweet Angel’s dossier documents.
My dossier documents came back from the Secretary of State in record time!!! I overnighted them on Thursday, 2/22, and they were back at my house on Tuesday, 2/27!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! And blessings to all who moved and “Certified” them quickly!!!
My dad went with me today to FedEx Sweet Angel’s papers (documents) overnight to the courier who will walk them in to the Chinese Consulate in Houston on Monday. The courier’s name is Cindy. She can take the documents in for me and get them all “Authenticated” and returned to me in about 5 days. If I just mailed them to the consulate, it could take close to 20 days to process. CCAI sent me Cindy’s name. If you would please help me pray for Cindy as she takes these documents in and please pray for God to surround these documents with His angels and keep them safe in His mighty hands!!! Thanks! Cindy will FedEx them back to me by next Friday or Saturday.
When Sweet Angel’s papers come back to me, I will finish up the final touches and then overnight it to CCAI in Colorado! WE ARE SOOOOOOO CLOSE TO GETTING THEM TO CHINA!!!
HOW VERY GRATEFUL I AM TO GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO WALK THIS JOURNEY AND FOR CARRYING ME THROUGH ALL OF THIS!!!! :o) I SO APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU FOR YOUR MANY PRAYERS AND FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME TO SHARE ALL OF THIS WITH YOU!!!! MY SINCERE THANKS FOR STANDING WITH ME!!!
I also have my first adoptive family conference this Saturday morning (March 3rd) in Dallas. Beverley Lewin told me about it so it should be good! This will go towards my 10 hours of adoptive parent training I get to do. PARENTING CLASSES!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!
I am praying for each of you as well!! Please know how thankful I am for the friends God has given me in you!!!
Love,
gwen
No comments:
Post a Comment