My First Picture

My First Picture
Gillian Suzanne DiBao

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sweet Angel Email #13

April 2, 2010

Hi Everyone!

I pray you are well this Easter weekend! How thankful I am for the life Jesus lived and gave so that we could truly live the life God intended!

I hope you don’t mind if I share something and ask you to pray please. I was in Gillian’s room last night about midnight and I was unpacking boxes filled with all of my adoption documents. The reason for this is that I have been trying to get reapproved from US Homeland Security/Immigration. My approvals have expired again and I must have this approval (Gold Letter) current or China will not allow me to receive a baby. This is the 3rd time to apply since 2007. All other updates and approvals went through without incident. BUT THIS TIME…US Immigration has sent it back to me 3 times. This last time it was returned, I just stood in my kitchen and had a meltdown. It was returned to me the 1st time due to leaving out a word on the cashier’s check. The 2nd time it was returned because the amount on the check was incorrect. The 3rd time I was told that I didn’t include appropriate documents showing previous approval and they want me to start completely over with another office in Lewisville rather than Irving and file under a completely different process that will cost more, take longer, and require more documentation. For sure I need to learn patience, develop character, and trust God’s wisdom in all of this!

Oh, would you please pray for mercy and favor with those who receive my Immigration documents? May God’s perfect will be done in all of this and may I just be at peace in all of this! If all of this is truly of God, may the Lord open doors that no man can close and close doors that no man can open. Thank you for praying!!! I sent it all by Fed Ex again today to arrive Monday, April 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment