My First Picture

My First Picture
Gillian Suzanne DiBao

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30, 2011

This is the day the Lord has made and I am rejoicing in His goodness!  Priscilla and I leave today for China and should arrive in Beijing on August 31st at 11:30 pm - an 18 hour flight after we go through customs in Chicago!  We will be in Beijing a few days and then travel to Zhenzhou where my Gillian is.  She will be placed in my arms on September 5th - "Gotcha Day"!!!  Then on the 6th we go through Registration and she will officially be mine.  Praise Jesus for His goodness and faithfulness!!!  We stay in Zhengzhou for a few days and then on to Guangzhou where we have an appointment with the United States Consulate on Sept. 13th where I will receive all of her official paperwork and VISA to travel home.  We leave out of Hong Kong on Sept. 15th for Home!


I am crying at every turn so very grateful for all that GOD has and is doing!  I would so appreciate your prayers as we go and come back!  I'll be in touch from China with pictures, I hope!!!!


Love to you all!!!







1 comment:

  1. I've read through this several times and get chills and teary eyes each and every time! I cannot contain my excitement for you and that sweet baby! Prayers are continually going up for sure! As I type this, you should be about ten minutes away from landing in China if I'm correctly assuming that your times are based on CST. :o) I can only imagine what you are thinking and feeling. I hope the next few days FLY by so Gillian can be right where she belongs . . . in her mommy's arms! Those tears that you are experiencing at every turn won't go anywhere! ;) Welcome to motherhood, friend!!!! I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete